Monday 25 May 2009

Just to get into the habbit

To make sure I blog frequently; because frankly you all give a massive shit, I'll try and scramble the last few days thoughts into words.

I don't have a comma button so I'm pasting in commas when I can be arsed, (like there) but will more often lump for the more convenient semi colon; good for starting lists, history essays and plugging the grammatical gap that the comma just doesn't give gravitas to.


I think I started this blog like four days ago; promising to write in it every day, clearly bullshit but I'm here now so let's chat why not?

Two of my friends celebrated their twenty first birthdays this week; only one actually had one; but both celebrated. As far as I can remember the evening was an unmitigated disaster; dispersed groups of strangers; a whole lot of tension; generally an unfamiliar air of discord that tends not to inhabit the beloved Trent House. I was then lucky enough to napture myself free entry to the apparently legendary Fatboy Slim at the unequivocally over capacity digital; I didn't see any of Fatboy; despite my overwhelming desire to create drunken holes in an over populated dance floor to the tune of "Gangsta Trippin"
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-qFm4TdQEE fuckin classic right there!). None of this ever materialised; absolutely smashed the Budvar collection out of the Head of Steam and then I remember ill timed Jagerbombs; there was a brief period in a flat that I can only assume was George's then a long walk home totally devoid of any taxis to hitch me the mile or so between Gossy Traders and my house.

So yeah; I got drunk and missed Fatboy; won't be the first won't be the last.

Then Newcastle got relegated; allot of more informed experienced and eloquent people will comment on the cause and effect of this momentous sporting occurrence (whereas I'll probably be the only one who bangs on about how fucking mortal I was the other night) so I'm not going to give the issue to much time; suffice to say it was pretty upsetting; totally justified and truthfully very very exciting.

That’ll do for now

fucking hell that's banal

No comments:

Post a Comment